Schedule your pool closing soon before our calendar fills up!
The closing calendar is available. Enjoy peace of mind this winter letting our professional technicians winterize your pool for you. Follow the steps below to winterize your pool:
- Schedule your pool closing.
- Fill out closing form to ensure technicians know what is needed prior to winterization
- Prepay or add credit card on file prior to closing (closing will not be performed if not completed)
- Have water tested at least 3 days prior to closing to maintain optimal pool balance throughout winter
Needing a New Cover?
Protect your pool this winter from the elements with a new winter cover! Mermaid offers a variety of covers to choose from.
- In-ground Safety Covers – stock covers or custom made to fit in both mesh and solid
- In-ground Waterbag Covers – solid or mesh available
- Above ground Covers – solid or mesh available
- Leaf nets
- Winter Cover accessories – water tubes, air pillows, above ground wraps
Talk with any sales associate for pricing on all stock safety, waterbag or above ground winter covers. Most covers can be in store within 2-5 business days.
We offer free estimates on custom in-ground safety covers with included installation. Talk to an associate or email email@example.com to start a quote.